Saturday, April 16, 2011

1000 Subscribers!

On my youtube channel I have earned 1000 subscribers, this is such a big milestone for me. I just want to thank all of my subscribers, you really make me feel great. My original goal with my beauty channel was to have 1000 subscribers by the end of the year. I was giving myself a huge time, I see now. I've been on my channel for about four months now, and I have 1000 subscribers. It really does something to boost a girl's confidence. 1000 is great but now I just can't wait until 2000, and on and on. I've always been one of those people who puts in more effort when I know it is impressing someone. The fact that I have earned 1000 subscribers makes me feel like I've certainly impressed a few people and it is that fact that makes me want to keep going. So thanks, again. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment