Thursday, April 21, 2011

Channel Organization!

So I'm one of those people who works so much better when I have things planned out, so the other night, admist a coughing fit and sneezes (how can I be coming down sick over Spring Break?), I typed up a plan sheet for my channel. I now know what videos I'm going to film, when I'm going to film them, and when I'm going to add them. Hopefully this schedule actually goes as planned. I think weather and bad lighting will be my worst enemies.

So here's my basic plan:
Sundays: Makeup Tutorials
Tuesday: Hair or Fashion video
Thursdays: My Thursday Tip of the Week
Saturday: Haul/DIY/Nails/Tag/Review.....basically anything that can fit into the "other" category

And you, lovely, blog readers, will get a plan for each week's videos. Every Thursday I'll come and post this upcoming weeks videos, so here you go:

Thurday: Potato Bag Eyes
Saturday: Simply Kendra Makeup Review
Sunday: Simply Kendra Makeup Tutorial
Tuesday: Fun Spring Hair Bun


Hope you enjoy my channel organization!!!

1 comment:

  1. Keshia, I love watching your videos. They aren't geared towards me but you still make me happy while watching them!

    ReplyDelete